Here is your best chance to travel around the UK in 2012: More than 200 B&Bs (bed & breakfast) across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are selected to offer you amazing services for yourstay at their lowest prices! Don’t miss it. Just collect the vouchers(活动券) in our B&B Daily printed from 01/ 04/ 2012 to 07/ 04/ 2012 and book the stays for your travel following the terms and conditions below:
● The offer includes a room for the night and a breakfast the next morning.
● The offer is of two kinds: £20 per room, per night, valid(有效的) during stay period of 02/ 04/ 2012--- 31/ 05/ 2012 and then again 01/ 09/ 2012--- 31/ 10/ 2012; £35 per room, per night, valid during stay period of 01/ 06/ 2012 --- 31/ 08/ 2012.
● The offer is valid for a basic twin or double room only.
● The stay must be booked directly with the chosen B&Bs before 28/ 04/ 2012.
● If voucher holders book either the £20 or £35 per room per night, any additional services such as lunch, evening meal or activities may require an extra charge. But these are not required in order to take up the offer. Please check directly with your chosen B&Bs to see what extra services are available.
● Vouchers must be presented on arrival. If no vouchers are presented, the B&Bs may reserve(保留) the right to charge at full price for every night of stay.
● Vouchers may not be used together with any other offer.
● The voucher holders must pay for the stay in full at the time of booking. Additional £10 may be paid to confirm(确认) the booking and will be returned on arrival.
● The B&Bs reserve the right to refuse voucher holders’ bookings for people under the age of 18.
1.The voucher can be used for a stay at the chosen B&B on _____________.
A.09/ 01/ 2012
B.04/ 02/ 2012
C.01/ 03/ 2012
D.28/ 04/ 2012
2.How much should be paid for a two-night stay in October 2012 at a chosen B&B?
3.What right do the B&Bs reserve?
A.To charge extra ￡ 10 for booking with no vouchers.
B.To refuse bookings for guests under the age of 18.
C.To charge at full price for stays not confirmed.
D.To request extra charges as tips.
4.By taking up the offer, the voucher holders can choose to ___________.
A.book either a basic twin or double room at the chosen B&Bs
B.have lunch or evening meal without paying extra money
C.use the B&B offer together with other offers
D.book the stays through B&B Daily